So you think your team is tough enough?…our toughest challenge awaits only the brave!
MC Teambuilding brings you the fastest growing extreme adventure that takes challenges to the next level. This is an extreme activity for extreme teams that demand extreme activities!
No-one gets left behind…be warned…
There are only 2 exits! One 75m steep descent to the sea at the beginning and one 75m climb back to the top of the cliff. In between these exits you will be tackling 1km of rugged sea coastline involving many physical challenges. You cannot walk out of the location without exertion. No one likes to turn back…so finding a way to get your whole team to the exit is the challenge.
You cannot beat that invincible feeling!
- Rugged steep decent paths
- High level traverse
- Low and high cliff jumps into water
- Low level sea traverse
- Short swims
- Crossing boulders
- Traverse the inside of a huge cave
- Tight crawl through
- Partly submerged wall traverse
- Knee high wet and wild wall traverse
- Boulder field scramble
- In-water Tyrolean
- Ending with a 75m rock climb escape from the cliff to finish.
Equipped with safety gear…makes your job safer…not easier
You will be equipped with, wet suit, life jacket and helmet making sure you feel invincible as you bounce yourself from rock to water. This activity will take between 3-4 hours to complete and is ideal for groups. Most of the challenges have an easy and a harder option so you are not forced to always take the extreme route, but when you see the activity you will want to!
We warned you…
- This activity is in an extreme location. Especially in winter! This is not a beginner activity.
- All participants must be generally fit and be able to swim 50m fully clothed.
- All participants should be comfortable jumping into the sea. Some heights are 5m.
- All participants must be confident in sea water with swell.
- All participants must have signed a disclaimer form.
- There are only 2 exits. One 75m steep descent to the sea at the beginning and one 75m climb back to the top of the cliff. In between these exits you will be tackling 1km of rugged sea coastline. You cannot walk out of the location without exertion.
- Do not participate in this activity under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication. Ensure you advise our guides about pregnancy, or medical conditions that might affect your activity.
Do you have what it takes?
Contact us for pricing and choose your date!